I know a lot of people get annoyed with “A new year, a new me” but why is there so much negative stigma behind this saying? I believe it’s good to want to do something to improve yourself or try something new you haven’t done. It’s almost like doing some spring cleaning, getting rid of things you don’t want or need anymore, dusting your belongings to bring back that shine that was once beaming but is now covered with negligence and is waiting to shine once again. and quite honestly, something that has always been a part of me is making goals. I think it’s very important to create a list of some small and big goals that you can achieve within a day or whatever time span you want. Knocking out a goal makes me feel so powerful and gives me this feeling I can’t describe. So by welcoming 2017 a bit early, I’ll make a list of what I want to conquer. Here’s mine so far:
- Get back into fitness, also with my boyfriend Robinson. (Please babe!)
- Find a part time job.
- Get a nice place for my boyfriend and I.
- Conquer my current position at my full-time job.
- Purchase the Canon EOS Rebel T6i.
- Be persistent with blogging + photography
- Improve on my makeup and art.
- Sell a piece of artwork.
- Start my Etsy shop.
What are your goals for the new year?