♥♥I’m so happy and excited that I received my first nomination for the Blogger Recognition Award!! Thank you to Capili aka Artist by Beauty♥ Be sure to check out her blog, it has anything from beauty to comics and fashion to health. Here is her post to the blog award. ♥♥
How my blog got started
I’ve always loved journaling. When I was younger I had many composition books decorated and drawn into with thousands of emotions and my ex-boyfriend. lol I included the current music I loved or listened to and how I was feeling. I also had online journals, from xanga to livejournal and then blogger. Now I’ve found my home on WordPress. When I first started blogging on here I wasn’t sure what direction I wanted to go, so I just started blogging makeup looks with my youtube tutorials. (that I’m currently not doing at the moment. ) After I was on a hiatus and my laptop being broken, I came back and I was so happy I did, Not only did I enjoy writing again but I’m starting to discover awesome bloggers. And on top of all this, If you need a creative break or just a break, do it! I now know where I want to go with this blog.
Two pieces of advice I have for new bloggers
- Just like many others will say, Be yourself. The only way you’re going to engage readers is with your unique personality. Your personality can shine through with how you write, the images that you post and how you interact with others. The more you interact with others, the more followers you can gain. The more you post, the more followers you can gain. Don’t be afraid to be yourself, there’s only one of you. ♥
2. Have fun with your blog. Enjoy your time on here. ♥
Here are the award rules
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Write a post to show your award.
- Give a brief story of how your blog started.
- Give two pieces of advice to new bloggers.
- Select 15 other bloggers you want to give this award to.
- Comment on each blog and let them know you have nominated them and provide the link to the post you created
I’m nominating these lovely bloggers: